Saturday, March 13, 2010

Woman in Progress

I kept waiting to be ready. To have something substantial, something eloquent, something profound to say before I started to write about it. Thirty-two years later (ok for the first ten or so I probably wasn't thinking about writing) I find that my thoughts are still muddled, grammatically incorrect and incomplete at least half the time. So even though I am still just a woman in progress I thought I'd start to write about the journey I am on through the small and the big things of life. It's sort of an exercise in self-awareness, maybe even self-acceptance. I don't know if it will be interesting to anyone, but I sally forth all the same. Maybe my imperfect attempt at relating the thoughts, experiences and lessons of my life in progress will amuse, inspire or encourage someone somewhere and that is all I can ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment